Please ensure that all AMSJ submission guidelines have been read and adhered to before attempting to complete a submission. Please ensure that both steps below are completed.
Please complete one of the six submissions forms. Note that many of the fields contained within the forms may not be applicable to your submission. Please feel free to contact the Submissions Officer at email@example.com if you are having any difficulties or require assistance of any kind. Please note that forms cannot be saved. The forms should open in separate browsers windows/tabs.
- Submission Form 1: For review articles.
- Submission Form 2: For original research articles.
- Submission Form 3: For letters.
- Submission Form 4: For feature articles.
- Submission Form 5: For case reports.
- Submission Form 6: For book reviews.
Title your submission document (*.doc format) according to submission type and the first five words of the title, using the following format:
- “Submission Type. Title (first five words).”
- e.g. “Review article. Surgery for spinal cord injury.”
- e.g. “Letter. Research and development in the.”
Title your figures in the same manner, but with the figure number added at the end:
- “Submission Type. Title (first five words). Figure Number.”
- e.g. “Review article. Surgery for spinal cord injury. Figure 4.”
- e.g. “Letter. Research and development in the. Figure 1.”
Do not include any tables, figures, or images in the main text file of your manuscript. Please include all tables, figures, and images in another separate Word format document. Include these in the order they are referred to in the manuscript, with one table, figure, or image per page with its appropriate caption and number. Captions must contain sufficient information to render their associated item intelligible without reference to the text of a submission.
Additionally, please also include as attachments in your submission email the individual files of each of your images and figures (not tables), without their captions. This includes any diagrams or figures created using Microsoft Word, which should subsequently be converted to a vector or bitmap format and attached as described.
Email your submission document and all figures as separate attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. As the subject, use the title of the submission document, i.e. “Submission Type. Title (first five words).” Any text in the body will be ignored.
You should receive an automatically generated response upon sending anything to this address.