Applications Now Open
Calling All Emerging Physician-Scientists
Are you in pursuit of a unique opportunity that will enhance your appreciation for the inner workings of a highly respected medical research journal? Do you envision yourself contributing and collaborating with colleagues from across the nation? If so, then the Australian Medical Student Journal (AMSJ) is the perfect fit for you!
Information for Applicants
Year after year, the AMSJ continues to reach new and unimaginable heights. As a member of the AMSJ staff, a significant commitment of time and dedication is expected. Thus, applicants should be genuinely keen to make a positive contribution to the journal and execute assigned tasks effectively, promptly, and wholeheartedly.
Applicants from ALL STATES in Australia are welcome.
Positions Currently Available
For a full description of the role, click on the links below.
- External Department
- Print Publications Officer
- Internal Department
- Associate Editor
- Proof Readers
- University Representatives
- Australian National University x 2
- Curtin University x 1
- Flinders University x 2
- Griffith University x 1
- Macquarie University x 2
- Monash University x 1
- University of Melbourne x 2
- University of Newcastle x 2
- University of New England x 2
- University of Notre Dame (Fremantle) x1
- University of Queensland x 1
- University of Tasmania x 1
- University of Western Australia x 1
- University of Wollongong x 2
- Western Sydney University x 2
Submit as a single four-page Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
External Department positions – CC External Director: email@example.com
Internal Department positions – CC Internal Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All staff positions require a minimum of one year commitment
For application inquiries, please e-mail: email@example.com