The Australian Medical Student Journal (AMSJ) is the national peer-reviewed biomedical journal for students. The AMSJ accepts submissions from Australian medical students, as well as from students studying medicine-related disciplines. It is staffed entirely by medical students from around the country. As an AMSJ staff member, you will have the opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a journal, work with colleagues from across Australian and be a part of a team that publishes the AMSJ. The AMSJ hereby calls for applicants for the following staff positions.
Information for applicants
Being a staff member of the AMSJ is a significant commitment of time and effort, and should not be taken on lightly, or by those who are over-committed in other areas. Most importantly, applicants should be genuinely keen to make a make a positive contribution to the AMSJ through executing assigned tasks effectively, promptly and whole-heartedly. The AMSJ is still a very young organisation, and applicants must be eager to positively shape the journal through its formative years.
Applicants from ALL STATES in Australia are accepted provided that they will be able to attend meetings via Skype or mobile.
- 2 Junior Sponsorship and publicity officers
- University Representative- Australian National University
- University Representative- Flinders University
- University Representative- Monash University
- University Representative- University of Melbourne
- University Representative- University of New England
- University Representative- University of New South Wales
- University Representative- University of Queensland
- University Representative- University of Tasmania
- University Representative- University of Western Sydney
- Please refer to the AMSJ Recruitment Guidelines for further details on the application process
- Please refer to the AMSJ Position Descriptions for further details on each position
- Applications close on February the 14th 2014 5.00pm AEDT
To submit an application please email email@example.com with your name and the position you are applying for in the subject, with your four-page application document as outlined in the AMSJ Recruitment Guidelines.
For enquiries about any aspect of the recruitment process, contact the Recruitment Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.